All corporate subscriptions are based on annual subscriptions. We
are how ever not going public with the price of a subscription.
If you fill out the form with the correct size of your Editorial Staff, we will get in touch with you with a quote.
If you are representing an Educational Institution, is a student, lawyer or in any way not working as a journalist, please fill out the form and state who you are representing to get the correct quote.
Please provide us with the information below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible
Your provided e-mail address is not stored in any online database during this process.
The Anti-Doping Database is a commercial, non-free service aimed at journalists, researchers, lawyers and others who have interest in anti-doping issues.
- Access to a database with more than 6000 names of athletes that has been suspended for ADRVs.
- Stats telling how many cases a sport or a country has
- how many men/women in a sport or from a country that has been sanctioned for ADRVs.
We are aware that most of the data is available online, but we are also aware that you are not seing the full picture. That's where the database comes in handy.
- Name and gender of the sanctioned athlete, coach or leader
- Name of event where the sample was collected
- When the sanctioned person was suspended, and then the suspension was completed
- The sport in which the athlete competed/participated
- In some cases we also add link to legal papers
By using the database you can see who has been suspended, for how long, for which substance at which event and more. You can also cross-search and filter in order to narrow the search down.
Who are our sources?
Our sources are mostly from the websites of National Anti-Doping Agencies (NADA), International and National Sports Federations (ISF/NSF), but we also get direct information from NADAs/ISFs/NSFs.
What else besides access to the database will you get?
We are in the process of finishing our notification system, and you will also get an overview of Anti-Doping events that is planned or happening
The collected information is being used for journalistic purposes and therefor our main target audience are journalists who cover sport or doping matters in sports
Our goal is the be the most complete database that is accessible for our target audience.